TAILGATE & ANTIQUE SHOW
AT CRAVEN FARM | June 25th, 2022
Vendor Applications Open For 2022 Show
Items You Can Sell
Only 70's vintage and earlier items for sale
You can sell glassware to car parts, just as long as it's mid-70's or earlier.
We want to keep this a vintage/antique sale!
$75 - Early Registration Fee (payment must be received by June 1st)
$100 - Late Registration Fee (received after June 1st)
How to Register
Mail completed Registration Form and Registration Fee to:
Craven Farm • PO Box 886 • Snohomish, WA 98291
Email completed Registration Form and Registration Invoice Request to:
• The show is held rain or shine. No refunds, unless Craven Farm cancels the event.
• No Pets, Emotional Support Animals, Therapy Dogs, or Comfort Animals. ADA Service Animal only.
• We mark the lawn with 20x24 feet (or comparable square footage) selling spaces
• Each vendor is responsible for his/her own set up, tables, weather protection.
• Feel free to make the space your own - bring tables, props, etc.
• Each vendor collects his/her own money and sales tax
• Craven Farm will not assume any responsibility or liability for theft or damage
• There is parking available for ONE vendor vehicle next to (or very close to) each space. Additional vehicles must be parked in vendor parking.
• Each vendor space will be provided with TWO vendor passes. Any additional helpers will need to pay the admission fee and will be admitted with the public at 8 AM.
• Gates open at 8AM, please be set up and ready. (Note: A few Facebook winners will be let in at 7:30AM)
• Please remain set up until the end of the sale, which ends at 3:00 PM
• Friday early set-up is available from 12:00-6:00 PM. Please note your registration to reserve your early set-up.
• Saturday set-up begins at 6:00 AM
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text Kimi Chadwick 206.999.0830