CRAVEN FARM'S 25th ANNUAL
JUNE 26, 2021
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
$8 @ THE DOOR
VENDOR APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR 2021 SALE
Items You Can Sell
Only 70's vintage and earlier items for sale
You can sell glassware to car parts, just as long as it's mid-70's or earlier.
We want to keep this a vintage/antique sale!
$75 - Early Registration Fee (payment must be received by June 10th)
$100 - Late Registration Fee (received after June 10th)
How to Register
Mail completed Registration Form and Registration Fee to:
Craven Farm, Inc. • PO Box 1561 • Snohomish, WA 98291
An email confirmation will be sent once registration is received.
• We will be following all COVID-19 guidelines in place at the time of the event. All vendors will be required to comply.
• The show is held rain or shine. No refunds, unless Craven Farm cancels the event.
• No Pets, Emotional Support Animals, Therapy Dogs, or Comfort Animals. ADA Service Animal only.
• We mark the lawn with 20x24 feet (or comparable square footage) selling spaces
• Each vendor is responsible for his/her own set up, tables, weather protection.
• Feel free to make the space your own - bring tables, props, etc.
• Each vendor collects his/her own money and sales tax
• Craven Farm will not assume any responsibility or liability for theft or damage
• There is parking available for ONE vendor vehicle next to (or very close to) each space. Additional vehicles must be parked in vendor parking.
• Each vendor space will be provided with TWO vendor passes. Any additional helpers will need to pay the admission fee and will be admitted with the public at 8 AM.
• Gates open at 8AM, please be set up and ready. (Note: A few Facebook winners will be let in at 7:30AM)
• Please remain set up until the end of the sale, which ends at 1:00 PM
• Friday early set-up is available from 12:00-6:00 PM. Please note your registration to reserve your early set-up.
• Saturday set-up begins at 6:00 AM
Please email or contact our Tailgate Event Coordinator, Sandee Acevedo at 425-322-4119 (cell/text).